Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Thanksgiving Break Diary

Nov 27th, 2015
Dear Diary:
  The last 2 days, I went to a field trip with my parents. It was my father's idea that we should go out of the city and spent time with each other. So we went to Huizhou, where is a countryside city near Guangzhou. It had very clean air and blue sky compare to Guangzhou. I could smile the fruits and vegetables from the air. There were also many green trees and big farms in Huizhou. I was very excited about the field trip, I did not go out with my family for a long time. I talked with my mother for a long time. I talked about my life in Cheshire, what did I feel in America, what I did in my class and all the funny things happened in school. My mother was very happy to hear the stoies.
  We bought some vegetables and 3 chickens from a local farmer before we came back. I was interested in the chickens very much. It is rare to see a live chicken in city. Those chicken had very smooth golden fur. When I touched them, I felt like I was touching an expensive well-done carpet. When we went back home, my father placed them in a big box at our garden. We wanted to fed those chicken for a while. 
  I was very happy about the field trip, it was nice to have some time with my family. Coming home is always the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment