Thursday, April 28, 2016

In Class Writing 4.28


My Cat

It’ll be five days or maybe six,
Before I get my laptop fixed.

Gosh, I think it would be nice –
If my cat would just eat mice.

Unfortunately in my house –
She likes to kill my cordless mouse!


     I chose this poem written by Leanne Guenther because it is talked about cat. Personally, I like cats very much. Also, I know that the poem tells the truth event that happens to people who have cats in their houses. Cats always like to sit on the desk, if there are cordless mouse and keyboard, they are likely to break it. And whatever how you stop them, they will go sitting on your desk again and again. Then your equipments will always in danger. Just like the poem talks about, the cat "I think it would be nice, if my cat would just eat mice". I like this poem because it shows such a funny fact about cat to me, and it is based on the truth story that I know. After all, it is always happen to read funny things about cats, they are so adorable. In total, this poem tells such an interesting things that make me laugh when I first read it, so I chose it. I hope every one will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment