Thursday, October 29, 2015

In Class Writing: Differences between me and Sookan

  When the time I first came to America, I felt nervous, panic and overwhelming just like Sookan. I remember when I was in the airport, I saw and heard people that different from me. They looked different, they have different skin color, different hair color and different style of dressing. And I found out I was in a different world, all of the poeple there were speaking English. Even though I could understand some of them, I still feel I was a stranger in the place. I stood near with my family, and I did not know what should I do.
  Fortunately, I went to America with my father and mother together. So I felt not as much as lonely as Sookan. But still, I anxiously followed my father where ever he went, because I was so afraid that I would lost in the crowd of the people who did not speak Chinese. I could not imagine what could I do if I really lost, could I communicate with them i English? 
  Lastly, bith Sookan and I were shy. Maybe because of the languages, I was afraid of talking to other American students when I first arrived here. I was always concerned about my gammer in English. I also tried to manage the sentence in my mind and then speak them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment